Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Unexpected Detour

On my way to work this morning I got a message from a friend asking if we could exchange coupons. I ended up shopping at Publix and Office Depot!

The Publix $5/$35 coupon from a while back expires today. I decided I'd use up some rainchecks.

I bought the following:
4 - Nature Valley Organic Bread
14 - Smucker's Low Sugar Jam/Jelly
4 - Stacy's Chips

I spent $12.09. However, My mother is buying half of the Smucker's off me. I will charge her $0.60 a jar. She is also going to buy two loaves of the bread. So, that takes my total down to $2.70.

I also went to Office Depot this morning. I purchased two laptop backpacks. One for DH for school this fall and one for me. I will need mine to take my laptop & papers back and forth from school. I got them both for $13 each and they are NICE!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
spent today: $2.70
spent so far: $27.78 (w/out dining out $13.83)
amount allotted: $50.00
amount available to spent: $22.22 (w/out dining out $36.17)

0 comments: