Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Past Few Days

So, not much has been going on the past few days. Over the weekend we tackled our whole apartment and got a lot of things in order. We also bought a new TV! :)

I've done a lot of school supply shopping. Trying to get things for my classroom and for Andy going back to school. Food-wise, we really haven't bought much.

The only thing we've purchased is pita bread and that was $2.29. Seriously, that is it.

Wait, I did purchase Trident XtraCare Gum last week and Lifesavers this week from CVS. But, those were free. I just had to pay tax.

Over the weekend I also headed to Walgreens and took advantage of the Cutter deal. I used the overage to buy a gift for my niece.

I went to Kroger on Saturday and I picked up some Speedstick and Huggies wipes. I want to go one more time this week to get more Speedstick, Advil and Sargento cheese.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
spent today: $2.29
spent so far: $24.08 (w/out dining out $10.13)
amount allotted: $50.00
amount available to spent: $25.92 (w/out dining out $39.87)

0 comments: