Wednesday, July 23, 2008

7/22 Shopping

I went to Walgreens and I got more back to school supplies and I also did the Reynolds wrap deal. Here is what I got:

3 - $1.12 - Expo Dry Erase Markers BOLD
5 - $0.05 - Mini Composition Books
2 - FAR & Coupon - Pantene Beautiful Lengths
5 - $0.05 - Papermate Mechanical Pencils
11 - FAC - Reynolds Wrap (Free After Coupons)

So, I was at Office Depot last night and noticed they are selling the same school box that Walgreens is selling. But, they are asking $1.99 for it! YIKES! The quality is horrible, even for $0.50!

At Office Depot I purchased:

2 - $0.15 - Filler Paper
10 - $0.01 - Poly Folders

I went to Office Max this morning to get the deals ($0.01 flexible ruler and $0.10 mini sharpies) and they were sold out. They said that they have a truck coming in on Friday. I may or may not check back. We'll see.

Today I'm headed to Publix, so I'll post back later with my haul.

0 comments: