Tuesday, July 15, 2008

$25 Challenge

I've decided to take on the $25 July challenge that many other coupon bloggers are doing. I'm starting in late, so I decided that mine would run 7/15 to 8/15.

I'm going to only include food in the $25 challenge. HBA & household goods won't count towards the total.

My household consists of just DH and I, so only two mouths to feed. I think this challege will be very good for us. I don't currently have a monthly food budget, but it'd be great to keep it under $25 a person. So, I'm going to give myself $50 to spend.

I'm headed to Target today and will be buying a few food items. So, I'll post back tomorrow with some details.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
spent today: $0.00
spent so far: $0.00
amount allotted: $50.00
amount available to spent: $50.00

0 comments: